- Swanmore Pre-school is situated in the grounds of
Swanmore Primary School. We have been in our current, purpose built building since January 2011, however our pre-school has been running using various village halls and buildings for over 45
- We operate from one main room, separated into
different areas. We also have access to an enclosed free flow outdoor play area.
- Our provision is registered for up to 26 children, 2
years and 6 months old per session. We are also approved for Two Year Old Grants.
We are able to support children with special needs and English as an additional language.
- Our Pre-School is a Registered Charity, managed by a
voluntary Committee of parents and is a member of the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
- All our Staff are fully qualified in
Childcare, we have a qualified and highly motivated Special
Needs Co-ordinator on hand when required.
We aim to provide high quality Pre-School education in a stimulating and fun environment for the children in our care.
All our efforts are directed towards preparing the children for their future at School, both intellectually and socially.
As well as providing a safe and happy environment for our children, we also attempt to continually introduce stimulating new experiences for the children
in order for them to develop new skills to equip them well for their start at Primary School.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Key Person at Swanmore Pre-School. We are a fun and friendly pre-school and have been awarded
Outstanding in our last three Ofsted inspections. We are located in the grounds of our local Primary School and are looking to employ a Qualified Key Person to start November/December
We require someone with:
- Previous experience with children and has their level 2 or above in childcare
- A minimum of three days per week
- Term time only (8.30-15.30)
- Responsible to the Pre-School Manager and Committee
- We offer comprehensive training opportunities for career development and pay for staff planning/meetings
- We are fully supported by an excellent Committee
- Uniform provided
- 4 weeks holiday pay per annum
If you would
like any more information, please :
- Contact the Pre-School Manager, Debbie White, on 01489
- Contact Committee Chair, Zoe Cheatle, on 07766731832
Closing date for applications: 10th October 2017
Interviews: Dates to be arranged
We would love to welcome you and your child to see what our Pre-School can offer.
Please contact us on 01489 893779 or email us